I was finding that all of my swfs exported from Captivate, contained slight blurriness, and left stray artifacts and ghosting on transitions. Why oh why… It was only occurring on PCs and only when loaded into the main projector. And yet when I setup an alternative loader.fla the blur and artifacts were gone! There had to be a reason. After some time eliminating causes, I’ve found the cause, one line of code. Which to be honest I’m still not sure why it would be causing the problem, but it does:
stage.showDefaultContextMenu = false;
Fortunately it’s not such a big deal to remove this line, so. Problem solved. Wins most obscure bug solution of the year though.